Driven by the belief shopping should be simple and seamless, we help global fashion and lifestyle retailers with our mission to create positive shopping experiences every time and everywhere. We’re a fast growing Swedish tech company trusted by brands and retail chains in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America. Our vision is to empower retailers with the world’s leading Unified Commerce Platform anchored by POS. We’re focused on breaking new grounds and shaping the future of retail. We enable retailers to accommodate new shopping behaviors, by removing barriers between e-commerce, online marketplaces and brick-and-mortar stores. As a member of our team you will get the opportunities to influence the future of retail tech.
About the role
As the Professional Service Director, you will play a crucial role in developing and optimizing our professional services organization. You will be responsible for ensuring seamless onboarding of Sitoo customers, leveraging both our experienced internal Onboarding team and external certified implementation partners. This role requires strategic thinking, exceptional leadership skills, and a focus on delivering outstanding customer experiences.
Develop and execute the strategy for the professional services organization to drive successful customer onboarding and implementation of the Sitoo solutions.
Define and execute a partner strategy to develop a network of external certified implementation partners to ensure efficient and high-quality customer onboarding experiences.
Define and refine standardized processes, methodologies, and best practices for customer onboarding, implementation, and ongoing support.
Foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including Sales, Product, Customer Care and Customer Success teams, to align on customer requirements and ensure smooth handovers.
Lead, mentor, and develop a high-performing professional services team, providing guidance, feedback, and support.
Monitor and analyze customer onboarding and implementation metrics, identifying areas for improvement and implementing corrective actions as needed.
Act as a trusted advisor to customers, understanding their business objectives and aligning Sitoo's solutions to drive maximum value.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team towards achieving goals.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to develop and execute long-term plans while also being hands-on when necessary.
- Results-oriented with a focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences and driving customer success.
- 7+ years of experience in professional services or customer implementation roles within the software industry, preferably in the retail or commerce domain.
- Proven track record of successfully leading and scaling professional services organizations.
- Strong understanding of customer onboarding and implementation processes, including experience working with external implementation partners.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field. MBA or relevant advanced degree is a plus.
Mandatory: Proficiency in Swedish language.
Excellent command of English (verbal and written).
We apply ongoing selection which means that the recruitment will be done as soon as we have found the right person.
As part of our overall evaluation we also want to inform you that we on all final candidates do background checks for all positions at Sitoo.
Submit your application today!