At Sitoo, we believe in making shopping simple and seamless. Our mission is clear: Creating positive shopping experiences. Every time. Everywhere. As a fast-growing Swedish tech company, we're trusted by global fashion and lifestyle retailers in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and North America. Our leading Unified Commerce Platform and POS has already captured over 25% of Scandinavian retailers.
The Sitoo movement is now sweeping across the UK, with brands like Lyle & Scott, Aldo Shoes, Osprey London, Mint Velvet, and Sunspel already on board. In 2023, our YoY Growth was +50%, solidifying our position as an industry leader. Join us in shaping the future of retail, breaking new ground, and enabling seamless shopping experiences for retailers worldwide. Transform the retail landscape with Sitoo.
Your mission at Sitoo
As a part of the growth plans for the company, we are expanding the Sitoo UK team to build on the success for this strategic market. The team have so far won and on boarded some of the leading retail brands in the UK. As a member of our team, you will get the opportunities to influence the future of retail tech in the UK and globally.
What you will do
As an Account Executive at Sitoo UK, you will play a pivotal role in driving the adoption of our cutting-edge solutions within the retail sector. You will be responsible for prospecting, engaging with potential customers, and presenting the value proposition of Sitoo. This role requires a strategic and consultative approach to understand the unique needs of clients and position Sitoo as the solution of choice.
Ideally, you will come from a software sales background, with existing experience and proven track-record.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets, contributing to the overall growth and success of Sitoo.
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle, from initial prospecting and qualification to successful deal closure.
- Identify and target potential customers in the retail sector through various prospecting methods, including events, partners and email campaigns, and social media outreach.
- Attend industry events and conferences to network and build relationships with potential customers and partners.
- Exhibit exemplary deal qualification & sales process principles, from needs analysis for clients, understanding their current technology infrastructure, pain points, decision criteria, decision process and engagement with the full buying team.
- Effectively articulate the Sitoo value proposition, emphasizing our value and benefits to potential clients in the complex retail environment.
- Develop and present tailored proposals and business cases that align with the specific requirements and objectives of each client, showcasing how Sitoo can address their challenges.
- Establish and nurture positive relationships with prospects, partners and existing clients, understanding their unique needs, challenges, and business goals.
- Maintain an organized and up-to-date pipeline, documenting all interactions and progress with potential clients.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align messaging, participate in campaigns, and leverage marketing materials to support sales efforts.
- Foster long-term relationships with clients to promote customer retention and identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling additional products or services.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams within the business, such as partner teams, marketing, implementation & delivery teams, and CSMs, to ensure seamless communication throughout the value chain.
- Stay informed about industry trends, product developments, and competitive landscape to be knowledgeable and resourceful to our customers.